ABOUT THE COURSES
In this course you can learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Basic Internet
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Microsoft Office Specialist certifications are optional credentials that can demonstrate competence in Microsoft Office products. Continue reading for an overview of the requirements for certification, as well as a few career options that might utilize these certifications.
Microsoft Word 2007
Microsoft Word 2007 is the latest version of the popular word processing software offered as part of Microsoft's Office package. If you've used Word 2003 or XP, you'll find 2007 to be an upgrade with a lot of improvements that enhance the user experience. However, if you're new to Word or used older versions in the past, Word 2007 will be a welcome change to your past experiences with word processing programs. You'll be impressed at all it can do.
This course is designed to teach the new and experienced user alike how to use the many features of MS Word 2007 to create documents, publications, and complete tasks that require the use of a word processor. You'll start out learning the very basics of Microsoft Word 2007 using instructions and screenshots, then progress into intermediate and advanced features and techniques so that you can get the most out of the popular program.
In this section, you'll learn:
· How to navigate the Word 2007 interface
· What's new in Word 2007
· How to open new documents and existing documents
· How to use templates
· Basic and advanced text, paragraph, and document formatting
· How to use Microsoft Word for desktop publishing
· How to create brochures, flyers, and even business cards using MS Word
· How to install apps to use with Word
· How to insert images, graphics, and video
· How to connect MS Word to Facebook and Flickr!
· How to use MS Word as a photo editor
· How to create an index, bibliography, or TOC using Word
· How to create even more impressive tables than ever before using new formatting tools
· How to solve mathematical equations using Word
And much more!
Microsoft Excel 2007
Microsoft Excel 2007 is a spreadsheet program that comes packaged with the Microsoft Office family of software products. Just like the other programs by Microsoft, Excel can be used for a wide variety of purposes such as creating address books, mailing lists, grocery lists, tracking expenses, creating invoices and bills, doing financial accounting, balancing checkbooks, as well as any other purpose that requires a spreadsheet or table.
This course will teach you the skills you'll need to successfully use Excel 2007. Each lesson contains step-by-step instructions and explanations to show you how to use all the features, and also provides video tutorials on how everything is done. You don't need previous experience with Excel to be able to complete this course. This course will start with basic skills, then move forward to more advanced features and techniques.
In our Excel 2007 course, you'll learn how to:
. Create a spreadsheet
. Format cells, rows, columns, and entire worksheets so they fit and match your data
. Enter data into a spreadsheet
. Use formulas and functions for math, accounting, and totaling
. Create formulas and functions
. Create charts and diagrams for your data
. Create data lists and forms
. Create and use pivot tables and pivot charts
. Work with Excel templates
. Share and protect your worksheets and workbooks
. Use What-If Analysis to determine possible outcomes
. And much, much more!!
MS PowerPoint 2007
MS PowerPoint 2007 is Microsoft's modern-day answer to the old slide show and overhead projectors. You can use PowerPoint to create presentations and slideshows, as well as movies and videos that you can publish to Facebook and YouTube.
In this course, you're going to learn how to use the major, important features of PowerPoint 2007 starting from the most basic on through to advanced. Once you've finished the course, you'll be able to create stunning slideshows – and even convert those slide shows to a movie format to display on a website as a presentation. What's more, working within PowerPoint 2007 will be easy because we're going to teach you everything you need to know to successfully use the program.
You're going to learn how to:
· Navigate the PowerPoint 2007 interface
· Create new presentations from scratch – or using beautiful template
· Add text, pictures, sounds, movies, and charts to your presentations
· Design slides using themes, colors, and special effects
· Animate objects on slides to bring them to life. We'll even show you how to make a ball bounce on a slide!
· Add special effects to slide transitions to spice up your presentations
· Work with Master Slides to make editing your presentation easy
· Set up slide shows and rehearse timings for your slides
· Collaborate using social media and PowerPoint together
· And much more!